Monday, September 1, 2008

Confuse!

Hah!here’s a thing..I got an invitation from my friends to be one of their band’s members. Sounds interesting isn’t it? There is a lot of experience that I can gain from joining them as a members, but what really confusing me is it worth it? This semester seems like tough for me where I have to struggle to make my pointer back on track. This band kind an active where there is always a performance invitation from everyone. So, I have to choose either be part of the band or just simply reject it (Compound Claims:Disjunctives) because once I have make my decision to join them, it’s hard for me to keep my study on average and of course I have a lot of commitment. So,what am I suppose to do?help!

- In this paragraph also include rethorical question where my question need a feedback from the reader.

0 comments: