Saturday, August 30, 2008

-Kid-

Yesterday, when I just arrived at my house ,I saw a guy climbed up the ladder and tried to change the light bulb. While I was taking my baggage and walked past near that guy ,I recognized him as my neighbor who had just moved below my apartment .I saw a small boy played around him, and I thought the boy might be his son. As I walked near to that boy, suddenly he asked me, “is that uncle an electrician? I think he is because he is now changing the bulb..” I just simply smiled and said “I have no idea kid.” . As far as I know, that guy was a soldier and left the service a few years ago. A small kid naturally can make his own decision or assumption basing on his experience and from what he saw.

-that kid are using Argument Based on Definition when he makes his own assumption that the guy might be someone else from what he’s doing.

0 comments: