Friday, August 29, 2008

-My Roommate-



Hye there!the picture above shows you the face of my roommate..but not that girl!that guy actually...huhuh..Wan Amir Syafiq a.k.a keding@selut taken the picture with his dream girl Acha(actress/singer) ..

Just now I had an argument with him while Im doing my assignment when he was singing which is sounds like yelling!Then I yelled at him "Amir!please keep your voice low!" and he replies to me "It's not me the one who are yelling!But you're!"...Actually,we never had fight before and the argument was just the way we both talked and have fun with it..So,again,please don't get me wrong..Im a good person =P ..

- eventhough Selut haven't take Critical Thinking yet,but he's is actually use Tu Quoque fallacy which is means accuses another person of the same trait or characteristic that person has attributed to you.

0 comments: