Thursday, August 28, 2008

Dilemma on me =(

As you all know according to my title,Im not going to tell a story about Dilemma a song from Nelly featuring Kelly Rowland,but dilemma that I've just gone through this evening.So,don't get confused!ahahaha. The task for Critical Thinking that I just been told that really makes me feel bad because of the work that must be update everyday. This weekend I have to go back home to see my family to gather with my family but that does not bother me at all. What bothering me is I don't have the internet connection at my house!So how am I going to do my assignment!?!After the tutorial class,I went to see Madam Aznur that just had pregnant =) (congrats to you Madam) and ask her if I can skip the assignment untill I back to Cyberjaya and do my assignment.With a pretty smile on Madam Aznur face,she said 'no' or my marks will be deduct because of the sequence when I updating my blog. *sigh* . No longer happy face on me after that.I have to choose either go back home or stay in hostel do my assignment.It's hard to make a decision that is both are important.

Soon enough,Yans,my classmate ask me why I went to see lecturer and I told him from the beginning.Simply he told me that you can go to cc(cyber cafe) to surf my blog.Why I did not think about this before?!?ahahaha(don't think that Im stupid,because when you're in that situation,you'll feel the same way I do) =) ..I got my mood back!my crazy character back!ahahaha..As i get my mood back,I've got an idea where in that situation is the ad populum appeal to a false dilemma.Yes!I got another point to post today!ahahaha...thanks friend! =D

0 comments: